Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Future's so Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades!


I’m not one to just sit around, I am always creating and coming up with new things. I have a million ideas running around in my head, and I’m amazed sometimes that I find the time to pursue most of them.

Lately, the ideas have just been flowing, and in a big way. Currently I am putting together something rather big, actually, it’s huge! One of those “set the world on fire” kind of ideas. I can’t elaborate too much on it right now, but let me just say it’s going to be phenomenal. Something that no one in this industry has done before. I’m talking about a new business I am setting up, that will be generating in the tens of millions of dollars per year in about 5 years time (and is going to make a lot of new millionaires - and “no”, it’s not anything to do with MLM or anything like that).

I told you it was phenomenal. It’s one of those “Ah ha” kind of ideas that hit me, and feels so natural and congruent. I am really looking forward to it. It’s going to take a lot of work, and bringing on new staff, but it’s going to be a blast and highly profitable.

I’m also going to be taking on some investor partners who will share a small ownership in the new company, so if you - or anyone you know - has an interest in it, let me know.

Yes, the future’s so bright - I have to wear shades (and 90 sun block, lol).

Happy Investing!

Todd