Thursday, July 26, 2007

REWARD: $1,000 Wanted Dead or Alive!


Preferably Wanted Alive!

I currently have some openings available in my Gold Level Coaching Program. I know there are some of you out there who want to do my coaching, but simply can’t afford it at this time. So what I am doing, is giving you an opportunity to make some money.

If you know of someone who may be interested in my programs, simply refer them to my website, I’ll discuss all the details with them, and when they sign up and pay for the program, I will send you a check for $1,000. It’s that simple.

Want to make even more money? Promote my coaching on your website or on message boards, and get others to sign up. I will pay you $1,000 for every person who qualifies and signs up (make sure that you refer them to get credit).

But hurry, I only have a few slots open, and they will fill up fast!

Happy Investing!

Todd