Monday, January 22, 2007

Podcasting into the New Year!!!



Thanks to those of you who have been inquiring about the podcast, and thank you for all the great feedback. Yes, there are more episodes coming. I hope you all will forgive the delay. It has been a very busy past few months with the Holidays and everything that has been going on. I do have more episodes recorded, just doing some final editing to them.

Thanks to all of you who listen to my podcast, it has made it onto the Apple iTunes Featured Podcast list under the category of Business: Investing. With over a 1,000+ subscribers already, all of you helped put me there. If you don’t know, it is quite an honor to make it onto that list. So thank you!

I’m looking forward to the new year, and bringing you many more podcast to come. Please submit any questions you have to me, and I will do my best to address them at some point in a future podcast.

Happy Investing!

Todd