Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fast Becoming a Popular Podcast!!!



While I am still quite a newbie to this whole area of Podcasting, the past couple of months I have learned a lot and am really enjoying it.

To make things even better, I have learned recently that I already have over 1,000 subscribers to my podcast, and it’s becoming quite poplular on many of the iTunes sites around the world under the topic of Podcasts>Business>Investing, and is on the “Featured Podcast” list. In the world of Podcasting on iTunes, the Featured Podcast list is kind of like having a hit record (but without the millions of dollars that come with it).

In the USA, I am ranked #38 on the featured podcast list under Business: Investing.

In the United Kingdom, I am ranked the #2 most popular podcast (right behind Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad).

In Ireland I am the #7 most poplular podcast.

In Australia I am ranked the #8 most popular podcast.

I would like to extend a very special “Thank You” to all those countries for listening. It really is quite an honor to have your work appreciated. I love teaching, and having a popular growing podcast is my reward.

Thanks again!

Happy Investing!

Todd